The modern atheistic community has initiated a ruthless attack against the God of the Bible. High profile atheists accuse God of being a brutal tyrant Who enforces His petty whims by acts of violence. These spokesmen for godlessness insist that the Bible writers condone immorality and approve of sexism and cruel human slavery. According to them, atheism offers a much better moral system than the Bible. Answering Atheism strips these groundless accusations of their misleading trappings, and lays bare the fact that God and His Word provide the only viable foundation upon which to build a moral system.
- Moral Implications of Atheism (34 min.)
- Death of the Innocent (33 min.)
- The Bible and Slavery (39 min.)
- The Biblical View of Women (40 min.)
- Evil, Pain, and Suffering (24 min.)
- A Loving God and an Eternal Hell (25 min.)