Discover History for Yourself!
The Big Book of History is a vibrant timeline from Creation to modern day. It is color-coded to help students follow four main categories of history:
• Biblical and Christian History
• Civilizations and Empires
• World Events
• Technology and Inventions
Learning just became big fun! Unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy-to-follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. Discover technology and inventions, biblical and Christian history, world events, civilizations, and empires. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
• Who were the first emperors of China and Rome
• What discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
• How modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
• Where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
• Why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
• And how the Age of Discovery meant wealth for some, and the destruction of civilization for others.
Understanding how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners in a uniquely visual way to make history for themselves! The book can be used as a reference tool or it can be a springboard to a myriad of educational activities that involve reading, writing, math, science, Biblical studies, and of course, history.