The Created Cosmos and The Expanse of Heaven 2 Book Set
The Created Cosmos What the Bible Reveals About Astronomy
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 350 pages
- Ages: Teens – Adults
What Does the Bible Say to Us About Astronomy?
The Scriptures contain many mentions of astronomical things, beginning with creation and concluding with end-time prophecies. Besides the sun and moon, the Bible names groups of stars, Orion, the Pleiades, and the bears. In addition to what the biblical record shows about astronomical phenomena, many people think that it teaches things that it actually does not teach. These concepts are examined in depth as well.
- Part 1: Astronomical Concepts in the Bible: What Scripture Plainly Teaches about Astronomy
- Part 2: Astronomical Anomalies in the Bible: What Scripture Says about Unusual Astronomical Events
- Part 3: Astronomical Questions and the Bible: How Scripture Confronts Recent Questions about Astronomy
- Part 4: Astronomy and Distortions of the Bible: Misconceptions of What Scripture Teaches about Astronomy
Also included in The Created Cosmos and The Expanse of Heaven 2 Book Set
The Expanse of Heaven – Where Creation & Astronomy Intersect Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 400 pages
- Ages: Teens – Adults. Intended as a companion book to The Created Cosmos: What the Bible Reveals About Astronomy, the new book, The Expanse of Heaven: Where Creation and Astronomy Intersect, is a comprehensive treatment of astronomy, interpreted within the biblical model of creation. It begins with a chapter on ancient cosmologies, and concludes with a chapter on modern cosmology. In between are chapters on the appearance of astronomical bodies in the sky, discussions of the moon, the earth and other planets in the solar system, the sun, the stars, our Milky Way Galaxy and other galaxies. Evolutionary theories are described and critiqued, while creationary theories are explained. Evidence for design and recent origin is presented. This unique book is intended for general reading by lay audiences, but it can be adapted as a textbook on astronomy.
- You will learn how unique the earth is in the universe
- You will see incredible design in the moon, the sun, and other astronomical bodies
- You will better understand the role of evolutionary and creationary theories in astronomy today