CREATION or EVOLUTION – A Home Study Curriculum book is designed, for self-study purposes, for anyone 6th grade and above. It contains forty lessons that are divided into seven units. Most lessons have worksheets, and all units have tests. Most use this for their children as a Bible supplement. It’s designed to answer many of the questions asked on the issue of origins:Where did you come from? Why are you alive?
- Were you created, or did you evolve?
- Does it make a difference what you believe?
- How long were the “days” of creation?
- What is science? What is evolution?
- Does science support the theory of evolution?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
- Was the flood really worldwide?
- Where did all the water go?
- What does nature have to say about origins?
- Were there “hominids” in the past – evidence of human evolution?
CREATION or EVOLUTION – A Home Study Curriculum answers these and many other questions. It is designed to give the student a well-rounded view of the whole “creation model” of origins. This study of the biblical account of origins will stretch the student’s faith in the written Word of God and encourages confidence when facing a world hostile to its message.