Discover World History!
This is the suggested course sequence that allows one core area of history to be studied per semester. You can change the sequence of the semesters per the needs or interests of your student; materials for each semester are independent of one another to allow flexibility.
Big Book of History
Learning just became big fun! Unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy-to-follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. Discover technology and inventions, biblical and Christian history, world events, civilizations, and empires. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
• Who were the first emperors of China and Rome
• What discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
• How modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
• Where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
• Why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
• And how the Age of Discovery meant wealth for some, and the destruction of civilization for others.
Understanding how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners in a uniquely visual way to make history for themselves!
Noah’s Ark: Thinking Outside the Box Book and DVD
Could a ship be constructed that would be able to survive the global flood described in the biblical book of Genesis? Could it be built without the modern techniques of today being available to Noah? This groundbreaking book and DVD set answers both of these questions with a resounding “yes”!
Join naval expert and mechanical engineer Tim Lovett in “thinking outside the box” as you consider critical research in this innovative study on Noah’s ark. Lovett builds on traditional research into this historic event using the latest techniques in computer modeling and testing.
• Includes insight and context by pioneering creationist researcher, Dr. John Whitcomb.
• Unveils a new ark design based on biblical information and shipbuilding principles.
• Beautiful illustrations and photos reveal facets of design and construction techniques.
• Animations, interviews, and images of the ark explain the most perplexing questions.
Remaining faithful to the biblical dimensions, Lovett’s updated design, similar to that of ancient sailing vessels, is based on established principles in ship design and unique research. He reveals a feasible ark design, explores the impact of flood waters on the vessel, and provides remarkable insight and analysis into the skills and techniques needed to construct it. Look inside the ship that saved Noah and his family, as well as the animal kinds!