In this series, you will hear from women as they share practical, biblical ways to embrace and encourage those who are hurting.
Let God Embrace you with comfort…
We certainly live in a fallen world, and we all know someone who is experiencing the effects… someone who is hurting. An important part of apologetics (defending the faith) is helping people understand the impact of sin in the world, and when necessary, lovingly confronting them and helping them change.
The series covers many difficult issues such as:
• Homosexuality: Finding Hope in the Gospel – featuring Dr Rosaria Butterfield
• Suffering: Answering Life’s Toughest Questions – featuring Dr. Georgia Purdom
• Abortion: Finding Hope and Healing – featuring Camille Cates
• Sexual Sin: Can Marriage Be Restored? – featuring Rose Colon
• Disabilities: Finding Hope in God’s Goodness and Truth – featuring Stacia Mckeever
• Titanic: A Dramatization about the Lost & the Saved – featuring Vickie Gaynier