The Grand Experiment Exposed
Evolution: The Grand Experiment is “A book that challenges your views and demands a verdict.”
If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down. -Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species
Separate the science from myth:
• Primordial Soup
• Survival of the fittest
Meet scientists from around the world:
• What do they say about transitional fossils?
• What do they say about the fossil record?
• What do they say about the origin of life?
Dozens of special features:
• Interviews with scientists from leading universities and other institutions
• Hundreds of color photos
• Balanced views
• Informative summaries of scientific concepts
• Easy-to-understand, concise format
View a PDF sample HERE.
Darwin’s book on evolution admitted that “intermediate links” were “perhaps the most obvious and serious objection to the theory” of evolution. Darwin recognized that the fossils collected by scientists prior to 1859 did not correspond with his theory of evolution, but he predicted that his theory would be confirmed as more and more fossils were found. One hundred and fifty years later, Evolution: The Grand Experiment critically examines the viability of Darwin’s theory.