God’s Living Treasures | Amazing Animals of Alaska Volume 2 DVD
Come join Dr. Jobe Martin and his friends Buddy Davis, Dr. Jim Johnson, Micah Bowman, and David Rives as they reveal the wonders of God’s Amazing Alaskan treasures in this second DVD volume in the God’s Living Treasures series.
- How does the mighty grizzly survive the winter?
- Learn how the Arctic ground squirrel’s heart is capable of beating only once per minute.
- Discover how the Musk Oxen butt heads at 30 mph without cracking their skulls!
- Did you know that both male and female Caribou (also known as reindeer) have antlers, and the temperature in their legs can drop to just above freezing?
- The incredible seabird known as the Arctic Tern travels up to 56,000 miles each year.
- Learn how to identify the five basic types of Salmon and discover the Salmon’s phenomenal morphology from fresh-water fish to salt-water fish and back again.
All things were created by Jesus Christ, and he is not only the Creator, but the loving Savior of all.
The design of these amazing animals of Alaska points us back to Him!
Includes 3 Bonus Features:
- Roundtable Discussion with the cast.
- Salmon Osmoregulation with Micah Bowman.
- Mark Dumas interview about Billy the Grizzly Bear.