Hit the Mark with a Gospel Reset!
The culture has changed. Christian values, traditions, and terminologies that were once common knowledge have become a thing of the past. The typical Sunday morning call to salvation is sadly like listening to another language for many people today.
This book will help you understand how to effectively reach the lost with a message of salvation that actually makes sense.
In this easy-to-read book, Ken Ham gives us a primer in Creation science evangelism using two very different sermons from the book of Acts that were designed to reach two different audiences — the churched and the un-churched. Jew and Gentile — to effectively reach the lost.
- Outlines the social and moral consequences that modern culture’s war on the Bible is having on society
- Provides helpful insight into understanding how to evangelize to young people
- Offers guidance on how to ensure churches are properly equipping their members to defend their faith
Table of Contents for Gospel Reset
- Note from the Author
- Foreword – Bodie Hodge
- Millennial “Lingo”
- Millennials and the Church
- Why Is This Happening?
- Building a Proper/Solid Foundation
- Peter’s Sermon
- An Acts 2-Type Culture
- Paul’s Sermon / A Christian on “Mars”
- An Acts 17-Type Culture
- What Caused the Great Divide?
- Where Did the Church Go Wrong?
- The Solution — A Gospel Reset
- Appendix A: Genesis-Romans Road
- Appendix B: Unlocking the Door
“Things have changed, yes even the world we live in. However, our message is unchanging and Ken Ham gives clear, concise, and compelling hope to reach this changing world with the good news of Christ.”
Dr. Johnny Hunt – Sr. Pastor First Baptist Church Woodstock
“When we understand the times, we will know what to do. This even includes the way that we communicate the gospel with other people. The Gospel Reset book by Ken Ham presents the enormous challenges we face today, but thankfully, it also gives us practical ways we can communicate this gospel in a relevant way effectively. Anyone who desires to share Christ with other people or proclaim God’s Word in today’s world, needs to read this book. Get one for yourself and then share another one with a friend.”
Dr. Ronnie Floyd – Sr. Pastor Cross Church
“Ken Ham has provided an incredibly urgent, clear and compelling resource that will help Christians everywhere to be strong in their faith and able to speak Gospel truth in today’s culture. As a pastor I am very excited to have this book as I know it will help our church in its mission to reach our generation for Christ.”
Dr. Brad Jurkovich – Sr. Pastor First Baptist Church Bossier City
Page Count: 128
There are no reviews yet.