Has the Bible Been Corrupted?
How often have you heard people say—
- “You can’t be sure you have the Bible in its original form.”
- “The Bible developed lots of errors and mistakes while it was being transmitted over the centuries.”
- “The existing manuscript copies of the Bible all differ with each other and have thousands of variant wordings.”
Skeptics, atheists, and modernists have waged an aggressive war against the Bible for over a century. They have succeeded in undermining public confidence in the authenticity of the text of the Bible, eroding the faith of young people who attend state universities. So…
- How do we know the Bible was transmitted accurately?
- How much manuscript evidence do we have for the Bible?
- How can we be sure we have the Bible as God intended it?
- How do we know how the original Bible read?
- Is Mark 16:9-20 supposed to be in the Bible?
Join Dr. Miller in this nine-session series as he provides easy-to-understand answers to these technical questions.
- Session I: Introduction
- Session II: Unintentional Errors
- Session III: Intentional Errors
- Session IV: Weighing Textual Variants (Part 1)
- Session V: Weighing Textual Variants (Part 2)
- Session VI: Weighing Textual Variants (Part 3)
- Session VII: Weighing Textual Variants (Part 4)
- Session VIII: The Translation Process Works
- Session IX: Translation Differences Are Decipherable
This 2-DVD set has 9 sessions approx. 35 minutes each—about 5 and a half hours of material.