Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 (Teacher Guide – Revised)
This vital resource provides the weekly schedule, assessments, worksheets, and answer keys for grading all assignments from the Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 1 course.
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology Volume 1 provides students a deeper understanding of God’s wonderful design of their bodies. This high school science curriculum explores the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems. Students will be amazed as they:
- Learn the incredible design of the human heart and how it is really two pumps in one
- Identify how blood moves through an incredible network of arteries and veins
- Investigate what “blood pressure” is and the marvelous systems that help regulate it
- Explore how the respiratory system allows us to get the “bad air out” and the “good air in”
- Review the ins and outs of the bones in your skeleton and how they function
- Discover detail as to how your marvelous muscles move you
You and your students will enjoy exploring the human body which can only be truly understood as a product of the Master Designer.
Teacher Guide Features:
The included calendar provides 5 lessons weekly with clear objectives. The worksheets, quizzes, and tests are all based on the readings from the student text.
- Approximately 30 to 45 minutes per lesson, five days a week
- Includes answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Worksheets for each section, quizzes, and tests are included to help reinforce learning and provide assessment opportunities
- Designed for grades 9 to 12 in a one-year course to earn 1 science credit