The vital resource for grading all assignments from the Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2 course, which includes:
- Instruction on the nervous system, this master control system of the body, and the digestive system and metabolic processes that help give us the strength and energy we need each day.
- Assessments including worksheets, quizzes, and tests are given at regular intervals with space to record each grade.
OVERVIEW: The Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology continues as students are given a deeper understanding of God’s wonderful design of their bodies. How do just the correct muscles know how to contract in just the right way to allow us to walk? How can we control the movements of our hands in a very precise fashion so that we can brush our teeth? How can we decipher those funny marks on a printed page, understand that they are letters and punctuation marks, and make sense of them? How can we hear others singing and make our voices match theirs? How does the cereal you had for breakfast become energy? Or the popcorn you had at the ballgame? How does the chicken you had for supper provide the amino acids the body needs to build proteins? These questions and more are answered as we look into the wonders of God’s awesome creation, which can only be truly understood as a product of the Master Designer.
FEATURES: The calendar provides 5 lessons weekly with clear objectives, and the worksheets, quizzes, and tests are all based on the readings from the two books.
- Approximately 30 to 45 minutes per lesson, five days a week
- Includes answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Worksheets for each section Quizzes and tests are included to help reinforce learning and provide assessment opportunities
- Designed for grades 7 to 9 in a one-year course to earn 1 science credit
There are no reviews yet.