This study guide is intended to complement the film Is Genesis History? by providing an in-depth look at what Biblical authors say about six key doctrines associated with Creation, Adam and Eve, and the Flood.
This study guide contains both leader and student materials. You will want to order one for each student.
Full-length documentary is not included. Also, separate DVD of video clips needed for the study is not included. You can find the full teacher’s Bible Study Kit here.
Explore what the Bible teaches about Genesis 1-11
This study is designed for use by groups, families, or individuals, each lesson contains five parts: Setup, Video, Conversations, Differing Views, and Personal Study (3 days of material).
The book of Genesis includes some of the most foundational events in the history of the world. Our hope is that by the end of this study, you will know exactly what the Bible says about those foundational events.
1. Genesis as a Book of History – Dr. George Grant, Pastor
2. The First Seven Days – Dr. Stuart Burgess, Engineer
3. Man, Life, & Science – Dr. Kurt Wise, Paleontologist
4. Adam, Eve, & the First Sin – Dr. Douglas Kelly, Theologian
5. The Global Flood – Dr. Marcus Ross, Paleontologist
6. The Importance of History – Dr. Paul Nelson, Philosopher
Details for Is Genesis History Bible Study Guide
Format: Soft Cover book
Page Count: 128
DVD not included