Is the Bible Reliable?
Of all the challenges to a Christian’s faith, one of the most troubling may be the skeptic’s charge that the Bible is filled with discrepancies. But do such criticisms hold up under serious scrutiny? Can a person have a rational belief in the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture?
Join Eric Lyons in this 10-lesson series as he uses the Bible and common sense to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the reliability of the Bible.
- Why a Reliable Bible Matters
- Interpretation Principles—Part 1
- Interpretation Principles—Part 2
- The Reliability of God
- The Reliability of the Creation Account
- The Reliability of Jesus
- Alleged Chronological Contradictions
- The Reliability of Scripture’s Scientific Statements
- Alleged Problems Surrounding Jesus’ Resurrection
- Alleged Contradictions Pertaining to Salvation
This 2-DVD set has 10 sessions @ 30 minutes each—about 5 hours of material.