Is the Big Bang Biblical? And 99 Other Questions Book
Almost everyone has an interest in science. Whether we’re simply star-gazing, or conducting laboratory experiments, studying the world around us offers marvelous opportunities to learn.
As the natural world unfolds around us, it also prompts philosophical questions: Where did it all come from? Did someone make all this?
Geologist and author John Morris was often asked a host of questions about how our world came to be. In this book, he answers a hundred of the most common questions, and the variety of topics will excite readers of all ages. In Is the Big Bang Biblical? Book Morris tackles the following:
- Has evidence for Noah’s flood been found in the Black Sea?
- Can science prove the Bible?
- Doesn’t carbon dating prove the earth is old?
- If all animals were created as plant eaters, why do some have sharp teeth?
- Is there water on the moon?
- What about stem cell research?
- And many more!
There are no reviews yet.