Justin and Jessie: Build a Biblical Foundation Book by Evonne Krell and Linda Moore
Justin and Jessie are best friends who want to live for Jesus but sometimes face tough decisions to do what’s right. These stories give young kids examples of how they can deal with everyday experiences while learning to trust God and the Bible to build a solid foundation for life.
Have you ever wanted a pet, visited a zoo, or made new friends? Justin and Jessie have! They are best friends who love Jesus but sometimes face tough decisions to do what’s right. Join Justin and Jessie, along with their families and friends, as they learn to trust God and look to the Bible to build a solid foundation for life.
Parents, grandparents, and teachers can:
- Enjoy sharing these lighthearted, entertaining stories with your children.
- Easily turn each story into devotional time using the “Let’s Talk About It!” questions at the end.
- Discuss and apply the stories to real-life situations kids may experience.
- Look up the Bible references to dig deeper into a related passage or account.
- Use the keyword index to select stories by Bible topic or account, including creation, sin, Noah’s flood, prayer, temptation, honesty, forgiveness, and courage.