For Thou, Lord, hast made me glad through Thy work.
- A flower called the Virginia Meadow Beauty withholds its pollen from the honey bees, but when it senses a bumble been it ejects its pollen at 30 times the force of gravity.
- Many birds are able to put half their brains to sleep while the other half stays awake to watch for danger.
- A dragonfly can see a gnat from 3 feet away, fly to it , capture it, and return to its original position in a little more than a second. ‘
- Even the DNA of a single-celled protozoan routinely solves mathematical problems that only a very advanced computer can handle.
- Even though the largest of the algae may have a stem none feet long, with 200 fronds dangling from it, it is only one giant cell.
- Fossils are almost never found with dates on them, but one recently found fossil, firmly encases in rock , was a bell bearing the name of a ship that sank in 1852.
- though a ferocious mammal called the fossa may weigh only 14 pounds, it is said to be able to bring down oxen.
FOR THOU, LORD, HAST MADE ME GLAD THROUGH THY WORK: I WILL TRIUMPH IN THE WORKS OF THY HANDS. PSALMS 92:4
There are no reviews yet.