Letting God Create Your Day, Volume 1: Scripts from the international broadcast Creation Moments
This collection of scripts from the popular Creation Moments radio program is arranged with Scripture references and prayers for use in family devotions or for Sunday school lessons. Includes 255 daily devotionals that are packed with science facts and spiritual lessons that go with them.
Some of the fun and interesting daily facts with a the lesson include:
- The glass knife fish, with the ability to sense much more than sights and sounds, has such a complex nervous system to process this information that scientists call it a “computer with fins.”
- Chimps were using natural antibiotics for their ability to cure infections long before modern medicine discovered antibiotics!
- The red-cockaded woodpecker uses a natural snake repellent to protect its nest
- Ants in Costa Rica actually communicate with the trees in which they live, convincing them to provide special food which the tree normally doesn’t make
- There is new scientific evidence which shows that the walls of Jericho did indeed come tumbling down as the Bible says.
- Twenty-four miles of 55-mile-long Timavo river in Europe is missing!
- The earliest example of an airplane that can actually fly comes from 2,200 B.C.!
O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. – Psalm 95:1-3
Details for Letting God Create Your Day, Volume 1
Page Count: 263