This beautiful, full-color book shows science shamelessly steals from God’s creation, yet refuses to give God the glory! This makes “Made in Heaven” an ideal gift.
Science shamelessly steals from God’s creation, yet refuses to give God the glory!
- How the glow of a cat’s eyes innovates road reflectors
- The naturally sticky inspirations for Velcro and barbed wire
- A fly’s ear, the lizard’s foot, the moth’s eye, and other natural examples are inspiring improvements and new technologies in our livesEngineers and inventors have long examined God’s creation to understand and copy complex, proven mechanics of design in the science known as biomimicry. Much of this inspiration is increasingly drawn from amazing aspects of nature, including insects to plants to man in search of wisdom and insight. We are surrounded daily by scientific advancements that have become everyday items, simply because man is copying from God’s incredible creation, without acknowledging the Creator.”This is a well-researched and beautifully written study showing the brilliant intricacy of God’s design as revealed in nature. Look anywhere in creation and you will see vivid evidence of God’s “invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature . . . clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made” (Romans 1:20). This book is also a graphic reminder that “there is nothing new under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:9), because even the cleverest, most innovative ideas of modern human ingenuity are actually features borrowed from the amazing work of God in creation.”
—Pastor John MacArthur“Every page of this fascinating work prompts my heart to acknowledge and praise the infinite wisdom of our God. It is full of facts and illustrations that puncture the smug arrogance of atheistic materialism. Here is a clear and convincing answer to those who think modern science somehow justifies unbelief.”
—Pastor Phil Johnson
“I read it cover to cover and the pictures are beautiful and vibrant. It covers a wide range of inventions and discoveries that I didn’t realize were inspired by the natural world. Made in Heaven breaks down the science in a way that can be taught to a high schooler.”
- “A Book That Easily Refutes the ‘Apparent’ Design Canard”
- “The pictures are Wow!”
- “As Much Worshipful as it is Educational.”
- “Fascinating Science!”
- “Wonderful for Devotions.”
Hardback | 80 pages | Full-color | Ages 14 and up | Ray Comfort