How Many Animals were on the Ark? | Understanding the Animal Kinds
How was it possible for Noah to bring aboard 2 million animals on the Ark, or were there perhaps less than 7,000?
Helps answer one of the most difficult questions concerning the long voyage of the historical Ark!
Within this engaging, fun, and educational book, you will:
- See what a dog’s life can tell us about kinds
- Clarify the issue of kinds versus species
- Study actual cases of animals that show the reality of adaptation versus evolution.
With the guidance of various authors and researchers, you will discover how Noah would have only needed a few thousand animals with him, and how he and his family could have cared for all life on the Ark over the course of the year’s voyage. Though it is often considered a difficult concept to understand, these pages clearly show the historical reliability of God’s Word and how He saved two of every kind of living creature, along with Noah and his family!
Page Count: 64
Table of Contents
1. Did all animals really come from a single animal long ago?
2. Who is Carl Linnaeus, and what did he have to do with animal kinds?
3. What are the “kinds” in the Book of Genesis?
4. What can a dog’s life tell us about kinds?
5. What can a bear’s life tell us about kinds?
6. What is variation within created kinds?
7. How could Noah fit the animals on the Ark and care for them?
8. Conclusion: How many kinds were there really?
9. The animal kinds zoo!