Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World – Leaving A Lasting Legacy 5 DVD Series
Based on the book Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World. 11 sessions on 5 DVDs (subtitled). Great for home or group study.
With thought-provoking discussion questions, parents at all stages are challenged and encouraged as they examine how to “train up their children in the way that they should go” … according to God’s Word!
Discover what the Bible teaches about:
- the roles of husband, wife, and children in the family
- how we should discipline our children
- how to make Scripture come alive for our children
- important topics like communication, stewardship, and relationships
- … how we can leave a godly legacy!
An 11-session, DVD-based study!
Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World lesson titles
- Session 1: The Genesis Family (Ken Ham, 31 min.)
- Session 2: The Genesis of a Worldview (Ken Ham, 35 min.)
- Session 3: Vegemite Kids (Ken Ham, 36 min.)
- Session 4: God-Given Roles in Marriage (6 min.)
- Session 5: God-Given Roles in the Family (15 min.)
- Session 6: Discipline: Producing a Harvest of Peace and Righteousness (5 min.)
- Session 7: Communicating Biblically with Your Children (3 min.)
- Session 8: Growing a Godly Heritage (Steve Ham, 31 min.)
- Session 9: The Family Fortress (Steve Ham, 27 min.)
- Session 10: Developing a Biblical Mindset About Money and Possessions (4 min.)
- Session 11: Parenting Practices (Steve Ham, 29 min.)
(Formerly published as Genesis of a Legacy.)