A Fun and Informative Kids’ Edition of the Popular Answers Book Series!
Answers are important. If children aren’t given answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals, they cannot defend their faith against a fallen world. The Answers Book for Kids series is a unique collection of question-answer books from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis that meet this need.
This popular series is now complete with the additions of Volume 7 – Evolution and “Millions of Years,” and Volume 8 – Satan and Angels! Focused on answering questions from children related to the Bible, these books will help create a powerful foundation of faith.
Volumes 1-8 cover these topics:
- Creation and the Fall
- Dinosaurs and Noah’s Ark
- God and the Bible
- Sin, Salvation, and the Christian Life
- Space and Astronomy
- Babel and the Ice Age
- Evolution & “Millions of Years”
- Satan & Angels
Some of the questions answered in the Kids Answers Book series are:
- Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- Where is the Garden of Eden?
- If all that God created was good, how could Satan be bad?
- Who was Cain’s wife? Why don’t they mention her birth if she was Eve’s baby?
- Why aren’t there fossils of humans from Noah’s Flood?
- Are dinosaurs still alive today? Has anybody ever taken a picture of a dinosaur?
- Did a meteor really kill all the dinosaurs? Where did all the dinosaurs go?
- Were there people alive when the dinosaurs roamed the earth?
- How big is God?
- Does God laugh?
- How does God get his power? Where does He get it from?
- Why did God create people when He knew they would sin?
- Could God not forgive our sins without the suffering of Christ?
- Did Adam and Eve go to heaven?
- What is heaven like? Are there really mansions? Will I stay 10 forever?
- How will I know what to do when I get to heaven?
…And many, many, more!
Kids are never short of questions—and now there are answers to some of their most difficult ones regarding the Bible and creation! But they also present a wonderful opportunity to share important biblical truths with eagerly questioning minds through answers that even the youngest believer can understand.