Answers are important and kids are never short of questions! Compiling the most difficult questions kids have regarding the Bible, The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 1 answers over 20 of them specifically on Creation and the Fall.
Kids are never short of questions—and now there are answers to some of their most difficult ones regarding the Bible and faith! The story of Creation and the Garden of Eden are familiar ones. But they also present a wonderful opportunity to share important biblical truths with eagerly questioning minds through answers that even the youngest believer can understand. In The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 1 children get answers to the top 22 questions on Creation and the Fall.
The Answers Book for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis.
Questions in The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 1:
- When did time begin?
- How did God create everything from nothing?
- Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- Where is the Garden of Eden?
- Does Genesis 1:1–2 refer to the first day?
- Why did God make a week 7 days long?
- When God created the earth, were the trees full grown or baby trees and if they were full grown did they have growth rings?
- Why was the first person that God created a boy?
- Did Adam give each of the animals the names we call them today?
- Why did God let Adam name the animals? Why didn’t He name them Himself?
- How long did it take Adam to name the animals?
- The serpent talked to Eve, so why can’t snakes talk today?
- Why did God put the tree in the Garden of Eden if He didn’t want Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from it?
- How long were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden before they sinned?
- If all that God created was good, how could Satan be bad?
- Who was Cain’s wife? Why don’t they mention her birth if she was Eve’s baby?
- Did bumblebees have stingers before Adam and Eve sinned?
- When were the other planets created?
- If God created the world 6,000 years ago or so, why are stars millions of light years away?
- What is evolution?
- Did God use the same design for humans as for monkeys?
- Why do evolutionists believe their beliefs and not Christ?
Audience: Children ages 5-11
Page Count: 48 pages
Publisher: Master Books