Choosing the 22 hardest questions kids have about dinosaurs and the Flood of Noah, Ken Ham and the creative team at AiG give understandable answers in The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 2.
Answers are important. Because if children aren’t given answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals, they cannot defend their faith against a fallen world. Therefore, The Answers Book for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis that meets this need.
Dinosaurs are fascinating creatures that kids simply adore, and even the youngest believer can recite the biblical account of Noah and his Ark. Now discover how to answer some of kids’ most interesting questions about dinosaurs and Noah’s Ark in The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 2!
Questions in The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 2:
- Were people different before the Flood than they are today?
- Did Noah take dinosaurs on the Ark?
- How did all the dinosaurs fit on the Ark?
- How did Noah get two of every sea animal on the Ark?
- Did Noah have to estimate how much food to gather or did God tell him?
- How did Noah keep the animals on the Ark from eating each other and his family?
- Why did God make meat-eating animals? Why are they not still plant-eaters?
- What happened to the Ark once Noah, his family, and the animals got off?
- Why did God allow some creatures to go extinct?
- Did we use dinosaurs for transportation?
- After the Flood, were there any buildings left?
- Did Noah have to search for all the animals or did they come by themselves? How did they know they had to come to the Ark?
- Where did all the water go after the Flood?
- Why aren’t there fossils of humans from Noah’s Flood?
- Are dinosaurs still alive today? Has anybody ever taken a picture of a dinosaur?
- Did a meteor really kill all the dinosaurs? Where did all the dinosaurs go?
- Were there people alive when the dinosaurs roamed the earth?
- Are dinosaurs related to birds?
- How could Noah’s children fill the earth?
- The books we get from the library state that caves and cave formations took thousands of years to form. We wondered how long they really took and if/how they were related to the worldwide Flood. Also,we watched a video of the Carlsbad Caverns in which they talked about those caves having been part of a coral reef. Is this true and how did a coral reef end up in New Mexico?
- Why doesn’t the Bible tell us about the Ice Age?
- Since we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn’t we all have the same color of skin?
Audience: Children ages 5-11
Page Count: 48 pages