Since Adam and Eve chose to disobey in the Garden of Eden, questions about sin, salvation, and the Christian life have often puzzled us. This book gives answers intended to form a strong and lasting faith foundation in the next generation. More importantly, it will set the example of seeking answers in God’s Word, our final authority. The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 4 is an answers book suitable for kids!
At the heart of the Bible is the theme of sin, salvation through Christ, and guidance for living the kind of life that honors our Creator God. Since Adam and Eve chose to disobey in the Garden of Eden, questions about sin, salvation, and the Christian life have often puzzled us. That’s why The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 4 addresses these important questions.
This book gives answers intended to form a strong and lasting faith foundation in the next generation. More importantly, it will set the example of seeking answers—even for the toughest questions—in God’s Word, our final authority.
Questions in The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 4
- Why did God create people when He knew they would sin?
- Could God not forgive our sins without the suffering of Christ?
- Will God and Jesus keep me safe from Satan’s fallen angels?
- When a solider is in Iraq and he kills someone, is he breaking God’s commandments?
- When we go to heaven, we have to be perfect up there or wherever. Doesn’t that mean our personalities will be changed and everyone will be the same?
- Why does God let the bad guys win sometimes?
- Why isn’t Satan the first sin instead of Adam and Eve?
- If God is perfect and there was no sin, then where did the sin come from that entered into Lucifer’s heart when he became vain?
- Why do animals die? We are the ones who sinned, so why are they punished? They didn’t do any thing wrong.
- If I am God’s child, then why doesn’t He keep me from being sick or hurt here on earth?
- If God can control anything, why did He let the tsunami hit and so many people get hurt? Did He create the tsunami?
- Why did Cain kill Abel?
- What happens to the people who died before Jesus came? Are they in Heaven or Hell?
- Did Adam and Eve go to heaven?
- What is heaven like? Are there really mansions? Will I stay 10 forever?
- How will I know what to do when I get to heaven?
- What does “being born again” mean? Does that mean that we have a new age to God?
- When Jesus comes back why will all of nature (mountains, trees rocks etc.) bow down to him and how will they do that?
- Why did Jesus preach in Asia and not America?
- Did God cry when Jesus died?
If Satan changed everything by tricking Eve, how do I know Jesus can keep me safe from him? God should have kept Satan from tricking Adam and Eve because he loved them.
How do we know other religions aren’t true?
Dimensions: 6.0″ x 6.0″
Length: 48 pages
Ages: 5 through 11
Publisher: Master Books
There are no reviews yet.