Get Answers to Common Questions with The New Answers Book 4!
Are you ready to defend the Bible?
Do you have answers to the big questions about the Christian faith, evolution, creation, and the biblical worldview? Now, in this third volume of The New Answers Book series, you get the important information you need regarding the following topics:
- The existence of God
- Global warming and Climate Change
- Cloning and stem cells
- Human and chimp DNA
- The importance of Mount St. Helens
- Questions for evolutionists
- The origin of life on Earth
- The location of the Garden of Eden
- What Noah’s ark looked like
- How Noah fit all the animals on the ark
- How we know the Flood was not local
- The logic behind the Christian worldview
- Why the earth “looks old”
- How and when Grand Canyon formed
- Astronomy’s confirmation of a young earth
- The continents and the Days of Peleg
- Vestigial organs
- The best argument for the existence of God
- Why even leading evolutionists disbelieve Darwin’s ideas
- Some of the best evidences for the Flood
- Unicorns in the Bible
- Slavery in the Bible
- How to start a new life in Christ
- The universe – young or old?
- . . . and many more!
The Answers books have been powerful tools in equipping believers to share and defend their faith. Now the newest release in this landmark series takes on hot-button topics like climate change, the intelligence of ancient man, the best creation evidences, and many more. Millions of people have walked away from the faith because they sought answers for what seemed a contradiction between Christian belief and scientific teaching. For those who desire a deeper walk and a thriving faith in the face of growing cultural adversity, here are answers to relevant questions our world is asking!
Be more effective in defending scriptural authority and the truth of Genesis as literal history. Join Ken Ham and more than a dozen other leading creation scientists and authors as they provide concise and exciting answers to some of the most-asked questions of faith in our culture today.
There are no reviews yet.